Changes to regulatory requirements impacting fund distribution in Switzerland came into effect at the turn of the new decade on 1st January 2020. The aim of these changes is to better align Swiss rules with European rules under MiFID II.
Please join Christoph Rohr, Partner, Naegeli & Partners Attorneys at Law Ltd., Zurich and Martin Neason, Head of Global Funds Distribution, FE fundinfo on Friday 13th March 2020 as we set out to highlight the key changes and implications on your funds' distribution efforts in Switzerland from changing client categorisations to new fund document requirements, and rules on advertising.
We expect the Swiss regulator to release further guidance within the first quarter of 2020, hence the belated event date. If you have any immediate queries on Swiss Fund Distribution, please contact our experts at Global Funds Registration here.
- Regulatory overview
- Swiss Financial Services Act (FinSA) - new
- Swiss Financial Institutions Act (FinIA) - new
- Collective Investment Scheme Act (CISA) - revised
- Implications on fund distribution
- Managing compliance
- Date: Friday 13th March 2020
- Time: 9:30 - 10:30 am (1 hour)
- Webinar: Register here