Huntingdon Retirement Roundtable with FE Investments
FE Investments will host lunch and an open discussion on challenges of retirement advice.
Join FE Investments for a retirement advice workshop in Huntingdon.
With the FCA’s thematic review of retirement income advice underway, advisers, like the regulator, should be focused on ensuring the needs of retiring clients are understood and the right outcomes achieved.
The regulator is assessing advice in the retirement income market and how it has fared since the introduction of the Pension Freedoms eight years ago. Are you managing your pension drawdown advice correctly?
FE investments is hosting a series of roundtables on advisers’ approaches to retirement advice covering the key aspects of target markets, income withdrawal and decumulation strategies.
- What kind of modelling tools can advisers use to evidence decision making?
- Discussing the outputs of cashflow planning with clients and its real-world implications for their income needs. How well does it illustrate income needs?
- Why FEI’s decumulation tool is relevant for particular client groups
- How to use the decumulation tool for income sustainability, changes to objective/needs
- How to determine withdrawal rates for clients
- Best practices for reviewing plans on an ongoing basis
A three-course lunch will be provided to all attendees throughout the workshops.
The Old Bridge Hotel, 1 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire PE29 3TQ
Wednesday 11 October 2023 | 12:00 - 14:00 BST