Marketing Executive - FE Analytics and FE CashCalc
FE fundinfo is a global leader in fund data and technology.
By making our industry Better Connected and Better Informed, we support investment decisions worldwide. We create award-winning products and solutions that ensure people and companies have access to trusted and timely data anywhere, at any time.
Working with leading fund managers and distributors globally, we are uniquely positioned in the investment industry thanks to the quality of our data and extensive network. Every day, millions of people rely on us for their data, including fund managers, life and pension providers, banks, insurers and financial advisers.
With more than 1000 experts working from over 15 countries, we believe in bringing trust, connectivity, and innovation to the fund industry.
Our products and services help financial advisers and private investors to stay well informed and ultimately make sound investment decisions. Over 3,900 adviser firms use our award-winning FE Analytics software to power their investment process and we constantly seek to help our clients get value from this essential tool. In 2021 we acquired market-leading cashflow planner CashCalc, which enables a seamless customer journey, leading to better advice outcomes.
Trusted for our technology solutions, research & analysis and expert insights, we provide transparency and enable efficiency to streamline the advice process – giving financial advisers more time to focus on their clients.
At FE fundinfo, we are proud of our vast, diverse and highly skilled team, and we are always looking for talented people who want to grow with us.
This role will support the Marketing Manager - Adviser Proposition in delivering the marketing strategy for the Financial Adviser sector and will be pivotal in supporting the growth strategy of the Distribution (Adviser) Sales Team.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager - Adviser Proposition, he/she will:
- Execute the delivery of revenue generating marketing campaigns to promote FE Analytics and FE CashCalc that ensure timely delivery of relevant and compelling marketing messages for both prospects and existing clients.
- Deliver integrated campaigns for the purposes of lead generation and implement a programme of continuous improvement and learning
- Measure campaign effectiveness against agreed metrics
- Support the enhancement of client and prospect data through use of appropriate tools (CRM, and Marketing Automation systems)
- Create sales tools/materials
- Build awareness of competitor activity to help differentiate marketing communications and campaigns.
- Work with the Marketing Manager - Adviser Proposition and wider sales team to deliver an events programme in support of broader revenue & retention targets, including attendance at events throughout the UK
- Manage our client communications program including the compilation of client newsletters and communications in support of client retention targets
- Work with the customer success and account management teams to drive and promote product adoption programmes and facilitate user awareness of product features
- Ensure all activities meet brand guidelines
- Other projects as required by the Marketing Manager – Adviser Proposition or wider marketing team
- A relevant degree (English, Marketing or Business Studies)
- Experience of developing campaign messaging and an understanding of email marketing principles
- Strong copywriting skills
- Understanding of marketing SaaS products
- Knowledge of Salesforce and marketing automation systems preferred (preferably Hubspot)
- Good influencing and communication skills
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Entrepreneurial, with a clear eye for return on investment
- Open mindset, not discouraged by challenges or hurdles
- Self-starting, but collaborative in approach
We are proud to foster an environment where our teams can bring their best selves to work and operate in a welcoming, stimulating and inclusive culture.
Our team of 1000+ people is constantly growing, making a difference to our clients and partners every day from our offices in Australia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Germany, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, and the UK.
FE fundinfo is the right company for you if you want to:
- Join an industry leader yet work in a fast-growing, agile and innovative organisation
- Make a difference and use your entrepreneurial spirit
- Be part of a global and diverse team of highly-skilled experts
- Experience a friendly, inclusive and supportive working environment
- Learn and develop yourself
Our Commitment to our teams:
- Career Development
- Training & Learning (access to LinkedIn Learning)
- Health & Wellbeing
- Sustainability agenda
What our people across the globe say about FE fundinfo:
- “Fast-paced like a start-up, challenging and interesting”
- “Great work / life balance in a flexible and supportive atmosphere”
- “Exciting to be working for a well-recognised brand in the industry”
- “Working on the latest tech in a quickly evolving environment”
- “Sense of togetherness even when working virtually”
- “Highly varied tasks with many avenues to explore”
- “Multicultural feel, open and inclusive”
- “Incredible breadth of expertise – really enjoying the collaboration and knowledge sharing”
- “A place to grow along with the company”
Want to know more about Life @FEfundinfo? Check our Glassdoor profile.
Competitive reward package, role full-time (37½ hours per week) split between our London office and home-from-working (flexibility on split and subject to Covid restrictions).
Have we sparked your interest?
To make further enquiries or apply please contact:
Emma Hanney, Head of HR