Marketing Executive - FE Investments
This role will be will support the Marketing Manager - Adviser Proposition in delivering the marketing strategy for the Financial Adviser sector and will be pivotal in supporting the growth strategy of the Distribution (Adviser) Sales Team
FE fundinfo is a global fund data and technology leader. We facilitate better, more efficient investing by connecting fund managers and fund distributors and enabling them to share and act on trusted, insightful information. We provide the data, tools, infrastructure and the expertise required to research, distribute, market and invest in funds and model portfolios.
FE fundinfo has offices in the UK, Europe and Asia Pacific. Its clients include fund managers, life and pension providers, financial advisers and networks, platforms, fund supermarkets, software houses, financial portals and private investors.
Our products and services help financial advisers and private investors to stay well informed and ultimately make sound investment decisions. Over 3,300 Adviser Firms use our award winning FE Analytics software to power their investment process.
In 2015 we launched a Discretionary Fund Management Model Portfolio Service for Financial Advisers called FE Investments. In the 5 years since launch it has amassed nearly £4bn in assets under management and won multiple awards.
This role will be will support the Marketing Manager - Adviser Proposition in delivering the marketing strategy for the Financial Adviser sector and will be pivotal in supporting the growth strategy of the Distribution (Adviser) Sales Team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager - Adviser Proposition, he/she will:
- Execute the delivery of revenue generating marketing campaigns to promote FE Investments that ensure timely delivery of relevant and compelling marketing messages for both prospects and existing clients.
- Deliver integrated campaigns for the purposes of lead generation and implement a programme of continuous improvement and learning
- Measure campaign effectiveness against agreed metrics.
- Support the enhancement of client and prospect data through the use of appropriate tools (CRM, and Marketing Automation systems)
- Create sales tools/materials
- Build awareness of competitor activity in the model portfolio space to help differentiate marketing communications and campaigns.
- Work with the Marketing Manager - Adviser Proposition and wider sales team to deliver an event & webinar programme in support of broader revenue & retention targets, including attendance at events throughout the UK
- Manage our client communications program including the compilation of client newsletters and communications in support of client retention targets
- Work with the investment and account management teams to communicate and articulate our investment proposition to advisers
- Ensure all activities meet brand guidelines
- Other projects as required by the Marketing Manager – Adviser Proposition or wider marketing team
- A relevant degree (English, Marketing, Economics or Business related)
- IMC Preferred
- Understanding of fund management/asset management and FCA regulations that apply to marketing those services
- Experience of developing campaign messaging and an understanding of email marketing principles
- Experience in managing internal stakeholders
- Strong copywriting skills
- Good understanding of how to manipulate data
- Knowledge of Salesforce and marketing automation systems preferred (preferably Hubspot)Good influencing and communication skills
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Entrepreneurial, with a clear eye for return on investment
- Open mindset, not discouraged by challenges or hurdles
- Self-starting, but collaborative in approach
Life at FE Fundinfo
The company embraces that Healthy Organisation approach where employee voice is not only encouraged but valued and the culture is about continuous learning and development to ensure that we retain our brand integrity within the global fund industry.
If you are interested in applying please send an email with the company’s formal application form and an up to date CV ensuring that you put Marketing Executive in the Subject Title to UK.Jobs@fefundinfo.com
Please note the deadline for applications is Friday 4th June 2021 – applications received after this date will not be processed.