Public Relations & Corporate Communications Manager
The PR & Corporate Communciations Manager will develop and execute corporate communications initiatives by partnering with executives and senior business leaders.
FE fundinfo is a global leader in fund data and technology.
By making our industry Better Connected and Better Informed, we support investment decisions worldwide. We create award-winning products and solutions that ensure people and companies have access to trusted and timely data anywhere, at any time.
Working with leading fund managers and distributors globally, we are uniquely positioned in the investment industry thanks to the quality of our data and extensive network. Every day, millions of people rely on us for their data, including fund managers, life and pension providers, banks, insurers and financial advisers.
With more than 900 experts working from over 15 countries, we believe in bringing trust, connectivity, and innovation to the fund industry.
At FE fundinfo, we are proud of our vast, diverse and highly skilled team, and we are always looking for talented people who want to grow with us.
The PR & Corporate Communications Manager will develop and execute corporate communications initiatives by partnering with executives and senior business leaders. They will drive thought leadership and key public relations activities and be responsible for all media relations and external communication messaging. They are responsible for building the organisation’s brand by aligning the corporate communications strategy with the company goals.
- Develop and implement a global corporate media relations strategy that support the corporate brand, corporate messages and integrates fully with marketing programs and campaigns.
- Develop and execute the company’s media campaigns across all channels to align with the company goals.
- Working with the wider Marketing team and C suite to look at how we develop the FE fundinfo brand to support our business objectives, putting in place a plan for brand alignment and awareness.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive global corporate media relations strategy that supports the corporate brand, corporate messages and integrates fully with marketing programs and campaigns.
- Own the external communications plan for company M&A activity and other corporate communications, liaising with third parties as required.
- Draft written materials to communicate about the company internally to employees and externally to stakeholders, interested parties and the public
- Liaise with key FE fundinfo spokespeople/stakeholders across our global offices to develop, whitepapers, research papers and reports which support business objectives.
- Agency management of PR freelancers in continental Europe to develop stories and place locally.
- Develop a comprehensive awards/3rd party endorsement programme to ensure that the company gets the recognition it deserves in the marketplace.
- Where appropriate, represent the company and its interest as a corporate spokesperson.
- Be in the know on changes in key media outlets which may affect FE fundinfo coverage, develop and maintain strong relationships with key journalists and opinion leaders
- Review media attention, follow up news stories in wider market with comment/fund information and answer inbound media enquiries.
- Run the press office, bring first point of contact for inbound enquiries, data and commentary requests.
- Support the wider team and the social media executive to help set the strategy for and contribute to FE fundinfo’s social media channels.
- Support the execution of the company’s internal communication plan to ensure that employees are aware of developments, changes and projects within the company.
- Report and analyse media coverage to demonstrate share of voice in the industry and contribution to wider marketing team objectives.
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree ideally in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or related field
- 5+ years relevant experience (preferably PR or Journalism), knowledge of retail investment markets/funds helpful
- Strong written/oral communications, research and proofreading skills
- Clear writing and subbing skills and the ability to pick up and relay investment research to audiences who may not be familiar with financial jargon
- Demonstrated strength developing and managing national media, outside communications agencies and external partnerships
- Ability to develop high-impact presentations and talking points for senior level executives
- Strong leadership, organisational and project management skills
We are proud to foster an environment where our teams can bring their best selves to work and operate in a welcoming, stimulating and inclusive culture.
Our team of 800+ people is constantly growing, making a difference to our clients and partners every day from our offices in Australia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Germany, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, and the UK.
FE fundinfo is the right company for you if you want to:
- Join an industry leader yet work in a fast-growing, agile and innovative organisation
- Make a difference and use your entrepreneurial spirit
- Be part of a global and diverse team of highly-skilled experts
- Experience a friendly, inclusive and supportive working environment
- Learn and develop yourself
Our Commitment to our teams:
- Career Development
- Training & Learning (access to LinkedIn Learning)
- Health & Wellbeing
- Sustainability agenda
What our people across the globe say about FE fundinfo:
- “Fast-paced like a start-up, challenging and interesting”
- “Great work / life balance in a flexible and supportive atmosphere”
- “Exciting to be working for a well-recognised brand in the industry”
- “Working on the latest tech in a quickly evolving environment”
- “Sense of togetherness even when working virtually”
- “Highly varied tasks with many avenues to explore”
- “Multicultural feel, open and inclusive”
- “Incredible breadth of expertise – really enjoying the collaboration and knowledge sharing”
- “A place to grow along with the company”
Want to know more about Life @FEfundinfo? Check our Glassdoor profile.
Competitive reward package, role full-time (37½ hours per week) split between our London office and home-from-working (flexibility on split and subject to Covid restrictions).
Have we sparked your interest?
To make further enquiries or apply please contact:
Rebecca Spink, HR Advisor