Being part of an exciting and innovative private equity portfolio requires focused product development and flexible solutions. As we continue to grow the company portfolio and integrate more solutions across our customer’s value chain there are exciting opportunities to build and combine our services into new products.
Who we are:
FE fundinfo is a global leader in investment fund data and technology. By making our industry Better Connected and Better Informed, we support investment decisions worldwide. We create market-leading products and provide innovative solutions that ensure investors have access to trusted and timely data anywhere, at any time.
Working with leading asset managers and distributors globally, we are uniquely positioned in the investment industry thanks to the quality of our data and extensive network. Every day, more than 5,000 clients rely on us for their data, which include fund managers, life and pension providers, banks, insurers and financial advisers.
With more than 800 experts working from over 15 countries, we believe in bringing trust, connectivity, and innovation to the fund industry.
At FE fundinfo, we are proud of our vast, diverse and highly skilled team, and we are always looking for talented people who want to grow with us.
For more information, visit fe-fundinfo.com.
What does technology mean at FE Fundinfo
Being part of an exciting and innovative private equity portfolio requires focused product development and flexible solutions. As we continue to grow the company portfolio and integrate more solutions across our customer’s value chain there are exciting opportunities to build and combine our services into new products. To support such efforts, we have placed technical excellence and technical growth at the core of our product teams.
In your role as Scrum Master, you accelerate the development of highly automated fund data dissemination portals by using up-to-date technology hosted in a cloud environment. You contribute to develop innovative products to measure, enhance and visualize data quality and insights of financial products.
Building a career
For the correct individuals there are placement opportunities across Europe as part of our cutting-edge innovation centres. Our technology teams have career paths that can take employees down a technical route into product technical leads, domain architects, Scrum Masters and technology evangelists.
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to work within our product development teams, coordinating activity across our scrum units. You will work globally with product owners, business analysts and service delivery managers at all levels to understand strategy, requirements, dependencies, and timelines to guide the development of products to the next level.
Objectives for this role will include driving deliverables across multiple work streams, building processes and solutions to drive development, and working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to deliver these solutions.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Operation Excellence: Strongly serve and support the organization, product owner and scrum teams in their quest to do everything possible to delight customers with agility in mind. Morph business and technical needs into a well-groomed backlog and provide analysis to continuously improve operational excellence.
- Monitoring: Own key performance indicators and measurement protocols and initiate correcting measures when deemed necessary.
- Stakeholder management: Establish, aide and drive interactions across all boundaries to achieve the organizational, product and team goals together.
- Communication: Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution by improving transparency and radiating information to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks.
- Experience within the Scrum Master role or agility coach for at least three years for a team.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Experience being on multiple cross functional teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, diverse cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc).
- Lean Six Sigma, PMP and/or Scrum Master certified preferred.
- Record of accomplishment of continued and recent education in scrum, including training, conferences, user groups, self-study, etc.
- Knowledge of other approaches discussed in the agile space: XP, Kanban, Nexus, LeSS, SAFe, Crystal, FDD, ... and knowledge and/or experience with widely successful agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Applicable knowledge within most of the technologies used by the team: DevOps, Azure/AWS, C#/JS/HTML/CSS/SQL/TypeScript, .NET/Node/Angular/React, Git, REST, Networking
- Experience identifying and resolving complex issues, will take initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances - solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment.
We are proud to foster an environment where our teams can bring their best selves to work and operate in a welcoming, stimulating and inclusive culture.
Our team of 800+ people is constantly growing, making a difference to our clients and partners every day from our offices in Australia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Germany, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, and the UK.
FE fundinfo is the right company for you if you want to:
- Join an industry leader yet work in a fast-growing, agile and innovative organisation
- Make a difference and use your entrepreneurial spirit
- Be part of a global and diverse team of highly-skilled experts
- Experience a friendly, inclusive and supportive working environment
- Learn and develop yourself
Our Commitment to our teams:
- Career Development
- Training & Learning (access to LinkedIn Learning)
- Health & Wellbeing
- Sustainability agenda
What our people across the globe say about FE fundinfo:
- “Fast-paced like a start-up, challenging and interesting”
- “Great work / life balance in a flexible and supportive atmosphere”
- “Exciting to be working for a well-recognised brand in the industry”
- “Working on the latest tech in a quickly evolving environment”
- “Sense of togetherness even when working virtually”
- “Highly varied tasks with many avenues to explore”
- “Multicultural feel, open and inclusive”
- “Incredible breadth of expertise – really enjoying the collaboration and knowledge sharing”
- “A place to grow along with the company”
Want to know more about Life @FEfundinfo? Check our Glassdoor profile.
Have we sparked your interest?
To make further enquiries or apply please contact: