Senior QA Engineer (1)
The position is full-time and will be based in the company's Chennai office. The successful candidate should have minimum 6 years of substantial experience in web-based and .Net applications and must have a strong knowledge on API testing strategy and tools required for API testing.
As part of a multibillion-pound equity business owned by HG Capital, FE fundinfo is the leading provider of fund data in the UK and specializes in the collection, validation, dissemination and analysis of fund information within data feeds, documentation, web pages and Internet-based fund selection tools. FE fundinfo is an fast growing company, through either sales or acquisitions, with operations currently in the UK, Chennai, Hong Kong, Brno, Singapore, Zurich, Luxembourg and Australia.
The position is full-time and will be based in the company's Chennai office.
- Analyze and understand software requirements; ensure Business and Functional Requirements are thorough, accurate, and testable.
- Analyze, design, and modify comprehensive test plans and test cases to ensure that all business needs are met.
- Establish improved test automation scripts using the most appropriate toolset in line with the strategy.
- Identifying and developing cases required for automation for every release.
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions to the team on the automation periodically.
- Manage the working relationship between the QA team, the development team, and the business partners.
- Tracking issues found during testing lifecycle and reporting to project team members along with the mitigation plan.
- Owning-up the test deliverables.
- Minimum 6 years of substantial experience in web-based and .Net applications.
- Should have strong knowledge on API testing strategy and tools required for API testing.
- Should be a solution provider in terms of testing required.
- Should have experience in creating a standalone automation framework independently.
- Should have a strong understanding of all phases of the software development lifecycle., analyzing system requirements, developing test cases, and performing manual and automated application testing.
- Thorough understanding of Agile/SCRUM software development methodology and process.
- Experience in SQL.
- Knowledge of working with penetration test tools is an advantage.
- Experience in Performance testing concepts and analytical skills.
If you are interested in applying please send an email with an up to date Resume ensuring that you put Senior QA Engineer in the Subject Title to [email protected]